The PCS competency profiling system supports organisations to align personal competence and performance of employees with business strategies. Our approach differentiates itself in the following:
- Links individual competencies to core organisational competencies and business strategies.
- Profiles competencies in the organisation’s terminology.
- Provides a competency-based performance management system (one-on-one, 180 and 360-degree)
- Provides a dynamic training management system.
- Provides line-managers with a tool to take responsibility for competence- based performance solutions.
- Provides a skills audit capacity that can be updated as changes take place.
- Allow clients to identify potential based on real competence.
- Integrates the needs of current legislation (Skills Development Act, Employment Equity Act and Basic Conditions of Employment Act)