(Certificate Programme in Partnership with University of Pretoria)
Research highlights the importance of “power” versus “authority”. Daniel Goleman suggested that Leaders who used styles with a positive emotional impact saw decidedly better financial returns than those who did not.
In the research on which managerial styles and approaches yielded the best results in difficult times, it was evident that Power Leaders distinguish themselves from Authority Leaders through the use of productive influence.
Power Leaders are better able to lead change, create organizational consistency and grow their business.
This programme will provide managers with the practical tools to enhance their Leadership capacity – the ability to influence people to achieve results in challenging times.
Content (3- Day Program):
- Management versus Leadership
- The focus of Great Managers
- Building a culture of “character”
- The “head, hart and feet” of leadership.
- How to use productive influence to achieve results.
- Achieving results one person at a time
- Suitable leadership styles for growth